Over 100 Famous Hollywood Actresses’ Secret Naked Smartphone “Selfies” Stolen By Hackers And Brandished All Over The Internet. Could YOU Be Their Next Hacking Victim?
As you probably read, earlier this year over 100 celebrities (including Hunger Games star Jennifer Lawrence, swimsuit model Kate Upton and many more) recently had naked and explicit photos hacked from their iCloud accounts and published online. The hackers aggressively attempted to blackmail many others, threatening to post their pictures online.
While it’s very easy to dismiss these hacks as a publicity attempt targeting only the rich and famous, it’s scary to think of all the data we have in our businesses that we would never want in the hands of any criminal.
Small Businesses Are Actually A Cybercriminal’s Favorite Target
Why? Because small business owners are not prepared and make it easier on criminals. One of the biggest issues facing small business owners in the fight against cybercrime is the lack of a cybersecurity plan. While 83% lack a formal plan, over 69% lack even an informal one. And over half of small business owners believe that cybercrime will never affect them.
Cyber-attacks cost SMBs an average of $188,242 each incident, and nearly two-thirds of the businesses affected are out of business within 6 months (2011 Symantec/NCSA Study). A separate study by Verizon showed that over 80% of small-business cybercrime victims were vulnerable because of insufficient network security (wireless and password issues ranked highest). With insecure networks and no formal plan to combat them, we make it easy on the criminals.
Fight Back Against Cybercriminals With This Free Report: “What Every Business Owner MUST Know To Protect Against Online Identity Theft”
This free report outlines in plain, non-technical English common mistakes that many small business owners make with their computer and network security that put their personal information and identity at risk of being stolen.
Download this FREE REPORT today online at www.virtualitmanagers.com/onlinetheft.
In this FREE educational report, you’ll discover:
- The top 3 ploys used by online identity thieves to easily gain access to your business and personal information, and how to avoid them.
- 10 sneaky e-mails used to steal your identity that you should IMMEDIATELY delete if they land in your in-box.
- One easy, surefire way to keep your network and computers safe and secure from online thieves.
- What you need to know about the NEW scams being used to steal personal information via social media sites like Facebook.
- Best practices to prevent you or your employees from inadvertently giving away passwords and other “keys to the castle” to Internet criminals.
Download this FREE REPORT online today at: http://www.virtualitmanagers.com/onlinetheft